Saturday 23 February 2013

DCIPHOENIX: An Intro to Me!


That strange fan-girl.

Welcome to my dark corner of cyberspace. Make yourself a cuppa, some toast and buckle up! My name is Rose and I'm a BIG fan-girl of quite a lot of things – Torchwood, Ashes To Ashes, X-Files, Buffy: the vampire slayer, NCIS, CSI, Terra Nova, Stargate SG-1, Avatar and Spooks.

I'm a BIG lover of science fiction, crime, drama and romance TV shows, films and books – it's no wonder I love writing and reading; also the creative and performing arts.
I aspire to be an actress as I feel no enjoyment what so ever from any other career choice... apart from the military, weirdly enough. I have a fanfiction profile and I write mainly for pleasure and to express myself but also to escape the bores and routine of college and normal menial life. When I'm not being a bad-ass writer and college student I enjoy doing Tai Chi and weight lifting. I own a cat and many video gaming systems.
I like violent, shoot-y games but those that combine that with an awesome cinematic storyline that had you gasping, crying and acting like a mental patient swallowing your own tongue on your bedroom floor. Good times.
I also like guns. Mainly ones of the machine variety. Here's a question – if you were a gun, which one would you be? I would be a M-16 Assault Rifle.
Enough of me and time for the fan-girling.

I enjoy the works of:

J.K Rowling, Peter Robinson, J.R.R Tolkien, Phil Ford, Peter Robinson, Meg Cabot, Joanna Fulford, Lynda La Plant, Laurell K. Hamilton, Emma Pass, H.G Wells, Christopher Paolini, Anthony Horowitz, Philip K. Dick, Trevor Baxter, James Goss, Peter Angheidies, Gary Russell and Linda Winstead Jones.

And some singer/songwriters:

Rihanna, Pauley Perrette, Lady Gaga, Natalia Kills, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, 3OH!3, Leona Lewis, Theory of a Deadman, Poets of the Fall and Martina Topley Bird.

Thanks for stopping by, please comment on what YOU fan-girl/boy about!
DCIPHOENIX

No comments:

Post a Comment