Wednesday 23 July 2014

Inspired by - www.kyrafic.tumblr.com/post/57476946215/farscape

1. The first character I first fell in love with - Aeryn Sun. I began my Farscape journey by falling in love with Claudia's Vala Mal Doran in Stargate and chased down some of her filmography because of Vala.

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now? - Crais. The author inside of me enjoys the transition from primary antagonist to possible protagonist very, very much. He's a little Rubik cube if you like your 2-D & 3-D characters.

3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t - Rygel? He's fun but I don't think we'd get on. ;)

4. The character I love that everyone else hates - Poor Crais. I love the guy to bits..

 5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer - Chiana. She's lost her sexual and wild, unpredictability and what she was before.

6. The character I would totally smooch? - Aeryn... I'm so frelled in the head and going to Hell... Uh. 

7. The character I’d want to be like - probably Crichton in the sense I can explore an alien world and excel.

8. The character I’d slap - Sikozu - definaltely! Jool. God, stop screeching, woman.

9. A pairing that I love - Do remember I'm sick in the head and I see things other humans can't: Aeryn/Crais.

10. A pairing that I despise - D'Argo/Chiana. That was only ever going to end badly. :@ Sorry, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment